Patient Initial Visit Information
It will be necessary for you to allow 90 to 120 minutes for your initial visit. Please arrive 15 to 30 minutes prior to the time of your appointment to facilitate completion of registration and any other necessary documentation.
Please bring all your insurance cards and a photo ID. If your insurance requires a referral, be sure to have a copy with you or have it faxed to us at (248)304-8906 prior to your visit.
If you have any difficulties obtaining referral information, please call our office for assistance with your referral requirements.
Please contact any medical professionals with whom you have consulted regarding the reason for your visit and any other related problems and have their office forward your records to us at the address list below. For example, copies of X-Rays, CT-scans and reports, consult reports and relevant lab results.
Please complete the following forms and fax or bring them with you to the appointment:
- New Patient Registration form (Patient Information)
- Consent and Financial Agreement
- Medications to Avoid for Allergy Testing (prescription and non-prescription meds)
- Consent to Release Medical Information/Records
- HIPAA form
- Patient Services
- Patient Questionnaire (this will be mailed or emailed or faxed to you after you schedule an appointment)